Operator / Assembler required to undertake assembly, dis-assembly of precision electromechanical products on a 6 month rolling contract based within major aerospace company in Penge
You will use schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions to assemble units including Drawings, SOPs, Routings and Process Specifications on e.g. DC Motors, Resolvers, Gearboxes.
Main Responsibilities of operator, assembler
· Mechanical and electrical tests e.g. Flash, resistance and inductance
· Use basic hand tools and measuring equipment. e.g. Torque drivers, crimping tools, Micrometers, Verniers.
· Complete all relevant documentation.
· Liaise and communicate with other members of staff
· Carry out all activities as defined above in a timely manner
· Learn new techniques and skills
If you are interested in working as an assembler, operator for a well-known aerospace company based in Penge on a contract basis please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.