Test Solutions Engineers
6 month contract
Job Description and Skills
This role encompasses the design, development, commissioning and support of new test solutions to automatically test state of the art, complex electronic equipment across a number of projects, primarily for PXI based platform types.
- Skill in the design of digital ATE test programs is essential
- Skill in digital functional test is essential
- Skill in test fixture design for digital ATE is essential
- Skill in boundary scan test development is essential Skilled in developing software for instrument control
- Experience in the design of automated test systems for RF and/or analogue products is desirable
- Experience in the use of National Instruments LabVIEW and/or TestStand
- Key responsibility areas
- Development of automated test solutions for complex digital, RF/microwave and mixed technology products. This includes hardware design and software coding, testing and integration, using a variety of high level languages (but primarily National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand).
- Production of documentation to support all phases of the test engineering lifecycle
- Commissioning of test software and hardware with test subject hardware
- Providing support for and completing updates to test solutions at a number of manufacturing sites within the UK
- Liaison with the design teams to engineer and review test methods and solutions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.