The opportunity sits in the Process Safety Technology group, which specializes in the development of complex safety and control system products.
The role is expansive and is suitable for someone with experience of a Test Automation, Validation and Verification for Electronics Hardware, but also Firmware/ Embedded Software experience is beneficial.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
* Produce, maintain and execute new and existing test scripts, both manual and automated, from various specifications.
* Work closely with the Development team to understand requirements and develop scripts to fully verify and validate the products.
* Raising, managing and tracking issues & deficiencies, with an ability to fault-find and recommend a solution.
* Provide and maintain accurate estimates and project schedules.
* Ensure that department practices and output meet the requirements of the business, including adherence to ISO9001 and TUV-certified IEC61508
* Labview programming
* Degree/HNC/HND or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering or relevant experience.
* Experience of firmware, embedded and software testing.
* Test Automation Experience
* Good technical knowledge of electronics hardware.
* Sound technical knowledge and experience in the verification and validation of Programmable Logic Controllers or similar would be an advantage
* Knowledge of National Instruments Products desirable
* LabVIEW and Python programming knowledge desirable
If you would like to know more, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.