Description du poste
An opportunity has just arisen in the Finance team for Airbus Defence and Space.
The jobholder will be in charge of improving various topics of internal control and the design of controls that are system related in the full landscape of Airbus Defence and Space.
This mission is integrated in the frame of an internal control improvement project and also in the context of an ERP harmonization program for which this project should pave the way for harmonized internal control procedures.
The role requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will join the accounting department and this job is a great opportunity to work with various companies and processes, in an international landscape, implement principles of segregation of duties and practice a lot with various information systems.
Tasks & accountabilities
- In relation with the Internal Control Department within Airbus Defence and Space:
- Understand the Agence Française Anticorruption (AFA) investigations, recommendations and monitoring requirements
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams to understand evolving requirements
- Support the documentation of key processes and controls
- Help define process owners, frequency of controls and evidence requirements
- Perform checks on operating effectiveness of key controls
- Train staff on key processes and internal control adherence
- Support process formalisation and internal control formalisation
- In relation with the TFDA Head of Processes:
- Promote continuous improvement and lean initiatives
- Promote harmonisation of processes between legal entities
- Support adherence to processes
- Ensure compliance with standard Airbus processes and policies
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Knowledge of Segregation of Duties principles and experience in internal control
- Audit (as well as SOX) background is a plus
- Detailed understanding of Internal Financial Control Standards
- Ability to articulate and document key accounting processes and controls in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, including training and coaching of staff
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of interacting with internal and external audit teams
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels, from different locations and backgrounds
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting Systems
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.