Description du poste
Agile Business Performance Analyst
Department: Programmes & Products Office
Location: Blagnac, France
Reports to: Diana Villion
NAVBLUE is a 100% owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS specialized in Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions and services for airlines, airports, and air navigation service providers. Read more at www.navblue.aero
NAVBLUE embraced the Scaled Agile Framework and the Agile methodology to reach the business growth expected in the next years.
Programmes & Product Office is the department responsible of all products and services within the NAVBLUE Portfolio. The apprentice will be part of the team responsible for transforming and unleashing the business potential.
Missions & tasks
The apprentice will contribute to the overall business management processes and tools set-up and deployment as per Lean Portfolio Management principles. He/She will support the product office in defining and implementing business performance indicators meant to monitor the business value creation. He/She will contribute to business analysis exercises and methods improvement.
He/She will contribute to create an enhanced agile team experience in respect to the collaborative tools' usage and the efficiency of the information flow.
Not limitative list of tasks
- Adapt Office365 based tools to Google suite environment.
- Participate to the conception of new performance indicators and tools to ease the business analysis and support the product office in deploying and using them.
- Monitor business indicators and propose improvement to enhance their relevance.
- Aeronautical or IT engineer with interest in business and project performance management
- Knowledge of the aeronautical industry. Understanding SW development industry is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methods and practices
- Expertise in Office tools. Experience in Google suite environment is a plus.
- Advanced Excel - macros development is a plus
- Adaptability and ability to interact with various profiles in a multicultural environment.
- Good communication, presentations & negotiation skills
- Communicable motivation
- Autonomous and proactive
- English: negotiation level
Type of contract
- It will be an Apprenticeship Navblue contract. Based in Blagnac. Starting from April 2021 (flexible starting date)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.