Description du poste
OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high-volumes. These space-crafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites' ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect OneWeb Satellites high regard for our employees.
1. Develop, validate and maintain MTI tool for SW Factory
- Maintain/Optimize overall HW/SW architecture
- Improve and/or develop Web interfaces
- Data import Management
- Data processing / Alerting capability development
- Data Extraction
2. Support Configuration of developed versions
- To Design To Manufacture (D2M) Common Capabilities pôle Manager
PROFILE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Software engineer
- >5 years' experience in Software engineering for big Data processing
- Rigorous, organized, autonomous, good communication skills
- Good knowledge of:
- Knowledge in low level driver development
- Master data flow using Hadoop technologies: Hbase, HDFS, Sqoop, Spark, Oozie, Solr.
- Software language and tools: Java, Cloudera, Docker, SW package knowledge requested
- Background knowledge: Software development
- Other skills (preferred):
- Experience with partitioning OS
- Experience in SW/HW investigation
- Upper Intermediate level in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Willingness and ability to travel : 2-3 times year in US
Contract type: CDD
Contract Duration: 6 month
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.