Description du poste
OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high volumes. These spacecrafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites' ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect OneWeb Satellites high regard for our employees.
The DHS Production Test Architect & Software Test Engineer is the focal point for the D2M team on:
- Satellite tests and their implementation for the DHS subsystem.
- Test script architecture, test script configuration management, test script development for all subjects under the responsibility of the D2M - BUS & Final Assembly Line (FAL) System Pole.
- The operation of the satellite, from a Software/DHS point of view, to accompany D2M in the optimal implementation of the tests.
- The Software Satellite configuration to be used in FAL.
Under the authority of the D2M Pole Manager - BUS & FAL System, he/she:
- Specifies, validates and analyzes tests related to DHS subsystems.
- Ensures the application of development rules.
- Is responsible for managing the development of test sequences applied in FAL (Development, configuration management, management of development branches).
- Is responsible for the Software configuration of satellites on the FAL.
DETAILED MISSION / RESPONSIBILITIES
DHS Production Test Architect:
- Defines the test plan that will be implemented in production for DHS subsystems in order to give a "Go for flight" at the end of the assembly line.
- Specifies the tests in his/her scope and follow their development until their delivery on the assembly line.
- Develops/modifies test scripts.
- Validates and analyzes the results of the tests in his/her scope.
- Analyzes and proposes corrective actions for all non-conformities that fall within his/her scope.
- Identifies all the impacts of a design evolution on the tests.
- Challenges engineering on the technical choices made for any design evolution within his/her scope.
- Trains FAL operators on the objectives and implementation of tests.
- Is responsible for the SW Satellite configuration on the FAL.
- Supports the Test Architect in the way the satellite and his/her equipment should be operated during tests
- Software Test Engineer:
- Is responsible of the application of development rules by the Test Architect.
- Is in charge of Configuration management of the test sequences and more globally of the development branches under the responsibility of the Pole - BUS & FAL System at D2M.
- Supports the Test Architect in the development and validation of test scripts used on the production line.
- Develops specific tests for qualification campaigns.
- Proposes improvement paths on coding rules or test implementation to reach performance, robustness and multi-project compatibility objectives of test scripts.
DAY TO DAY/ REPORTING
The DHS Production Test Architect &Software Test Engineer is the privileged interface on the perimeter with Engineering, Quality and Florida Operations. He/she coordinates closely with the Workstation managers and the Test Architect within D2M, but also with the Test Manager and the Resident Expert within Florida Operations Team. He/she reports directly to the D2M Avionics manager.
PROFILE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Soft skills: Rigor, organization, good communication, ability to convince, sense of analysis, synthesis.
- Technical: Test methodology, Digital electronics, Serial Bus (CAN, Spacewire), confirmed experience using TCL language, configuration management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Position is located in Toulouse (FRANCE)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.