Description du poste
OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high volumes. These spacecrafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites' ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect OneWeb Satellites high regard for our employees.
Contract: 12 months CDD
MISSION / RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Management :
- Ensure technical authority in mechanical and assembly activities and processes in the frame of new business
- Ensure that mechanical design, as proposed by Engineering team, is fitting with industrial constraints of mass production
- Contribute to define the flow of assembly and test of the satellites in the frame of new business
- Specify, drive and follow development of any MGSE, tooling? and ?smart toolings? needed for such new business
- Manage anomalies issued during assembly and integration
- Contribute to assembly and test setup procedures delivery
- Coordinate all assembly/ setup definition / test activities relative to Qualification Campaign (Acoustic-Vibration test campaign, TVAC campaign , MCI, EMC mechanical setup, alignment station)
- Review some test results in the frame of new products qualification
Team/process Management :
- Ensure coaching of any newcomer/Production team
- Contribute to process improvement (efficiency increase, development lead-time reduction for new 3PS)
DAY TO DAY/ REPORTING
- Manage and organize/develop the team specialized on Mechanical/Thermal Assembly and Payload Integration and Test.
- Provide appropriate support in case of Production blocking anomaly
- Coordinate with D2M Technical & Process manager for improvement proposal and implementation
- Ensure correct implementation of D2M defined process by the team
- Contribute to bid proposal in coordination with D2M Costing manager and Pole A team leader
- Direct report : To D2M RF/Mechanical team leader
PROFILE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 8 years of experience on Space assembly process
- Ability to interact with a skilled Engineering team on various specialties (RF, Mechanical, Optical).
- Strong organizational, analytical, root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with several organization (Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Finance, HR)
- Clearly demonstrate flexibility and self-discipline to plan/accomplish objectives while multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- A previous experience in Space AIT/AIV activities is a plus.
- Negotiation level in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Position is located in Toulouse (FRANCE)
- Willingness and ability to travel : 30% of time
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.