Description du poste
OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high-volumes. Our factory and supply chain are tuned to produce up to 15 satellites per week. These spacecrafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites' ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
A career at OneWeb satellites is for those who want to do something extraordinary, yet with a meaningful purpose. What we do here is hard, but our successes will be even more rewarding.
Are you looking for a company with an agile culture, quick decision making, fast pace and engaged colleagues? Here you are, this is your opportunity
You will focus on designing, configuring, and deploying these systems in a manufacturing or other industrial environment.
As a Software developer engineer Time series Database & SCADA, you are directly supporting to Design To Manufacture (D2M) Common Capabilities Pole Manager
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Define and develop Technical Specifications
- Improve, validate and maintain TM database system
- Develop, improve, validate, and maintain SCADA / HMI applications
- Supervise acceptance Tests and ensure that they are performed to specification and documented
- Support our operations team on troubleshooting and maintaining the associated systems
- Actively participate in and progress projects focusing on SCADA, targeting the optimization of the Monitoring and Control capabilities and data availability
- Support Configuration of developed versions
- > 5 years' experience in Software engineering for big Data processing
- Strong leadership, assertiveness & rigorous
- Problem solving methodology
- Good communication skills
- Requires knowledge and practical experience in traditional telecommunications satellites manufacturing completed by extensive experience and knowledge coming from other industries (such as automotive for high series production and civil airplane for medium/low series production).
- Knowledge of:
- Cloud technologies: Hadoop, Hbase, HDFS, Sqoop, Spark, Oozie, Solr, Grafana?.
- Industrial data processing & Automation: SCADA, Wonderware system platform
- Other skills:
- Linux, Windows
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Experience in working in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- English fluency (spoken and written) - French knowledge would be an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel: 2-3 times year in US
LIFE AT ONEWEB SATELLITES
You'll be working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds who are all united in one common goal, challenging and supporting each other to make OneWeb Satellites successful.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.