A vacancy for an Aircraft Control System Engineer - Equipment Product Leader (m/f), has arisen within Airbus Engineering in Toulouse. You will join our team, in charge of developing Electro Mechanical actuators for flight control systems.
You will join the Electro Mechanical Equipment Group within Aircraft Control Domain.
The mission of the group is to develop the Pilot Control and Actuators equipments, bringing an essential contribution to the success of Airbus Aircraft.
In setting the standard in term of safety and performance of a Flight Control System.
Leading development of major equipments of Flight Control Systems, you will deal with the highest-level engineering aspects of the aircraft.
If you enjoy technical engineering challenges and want to play a key role on the solutions for Aircraft Systems controls, you do not want to miss out this opportunity!
Your will cover the role of Product Leader described as follow:
- Being in charge of Specification, test and integration of Actuators and Pilot Control Equipments, on the Flight Control Systems,
- Leading Engineering Design activities
- Being responsible for compliance to Airworthiness regulation, Safety and Maturity targets of the Equipment,
- Steering suppliers , accountable for design and design to manufacturing activities,
- Interacting as a Product Project Leader in the relationship with Airbus Program, Customer Services, Procurement and all Engineering stakeholders
- Leading and performing engineering action linked to In Service Support needs
This role will requires occasional travel for business (between 1 to 2 per month) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an Engineer degree level (or equivalent) in Mechanical, or electrotrechnics
- Specific interest and previous exposure on electrotechnics
- Previous exposure in suppliers steering
- An exposure on Flight Control would be an asset
- Problem solving skills.
- Team spirit, Curiosity,
- Language skills: Negotiation level of English, Negotiation level of French.