Description du poste
ATM Optimization Portfolio Development & Innovation Manager
Department: Strategy & Innovation Office (SIO)
Location: Toulouse, FRANCE
Reports to: Head of Portfolio Development & Innovation
The ATM Optimization Portfolio Development & Innovation Manager will work within the Portfolio Development and Innovation team within NAVBLUE's Strategy and Innovation Office to support the framing and development of strategic innovations leveraging ATM operations. He will ensure the deployment of the innovation governance involving all the Navblue stakeholders (Product Line, Marketing, CTO) in the purpose to deliver sustainable competitive advantages, in support of the Navblue Strategy execution.
Navblue Sesar 2020 Wave 2 activities on Work Packages PJ07 and PJ14:
- Lead Navblue contribution
- In charge of the coordination with external stakeholders (Airbus, Metron, Eurocontrol, Leonardo)
- In charge of the coordination with Navblue stakeholders
Collaboration with METRON
- Act as SIO innovation focal point with METRON
- Leverage Metron concepts
Collaboration with SD on Irregular Operations
- Contribute to Irregular Operations Framing and concept definition with SD (Blue Squad)
ATM through Analytics initiatives
- Explore future flight operation solutions and services leveraging ATM operations
- Identify synergies and interaction between Sesar concepts, Metron products and future Navblue Products (IFDTO, DONUT, EDR ?)
Tasks Related to Innovation Projects
- Identify/Frame Opportunities or relevant problematic as future strategic innovations (new products or related to existing products)
- Lead the exploration of MVC to test main risky assumption, define the value proposition and confirm the interest of the project
- Contribute as SIO Innovation Manager in the cross-functional team till final implementation:
- Identify main risky assumptions and proposes experimentation plan/derisking roadmap
- Proposes pivot if required
- Ensure coordination with UI/UX, data analyst, CTO
- Ensure coordination with SIO business & Partnership team
- Coordinate the innovation process and support Gate preparation
- Contribute to the business case assumptions in support of the viability elements and business modelling in collaboration with Business & Partnership Team
- Contribute to Early Adopters Programs in support of Business & Partnership Team
- Ensure the Finance follow-up for projects under SIO responsibility
Tasks related to Navblue stratregic ATM Optimization innovation
- Lead NAVBLUE contribution to SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research -the technological pillar of the Single European Sky) . SESAR aims to improve Air Traffic Management (ATM) performance by modernising and harmonising ATM systems through the definition, development, validation and deployment of innovative technological and operational ATM solutions. These innovative solutions constitute what is known as the SESAR concept of operations.
- Develop ATM value proposition leveraging, SESAR activites and Metron Products.
- Support SIO team and Navblue/Airbus stakeholders with ATM Skills in order to support the future viability of future ATM products and service and associated strategic fit.
- Liaise with Airbus ATM stakeholders.
Engineer or Degree in Computer Science/Innovation completed with business culture
Good communication skills, synthesis, analysis, diplomacy
5/10 years of experience
General IT & Innovation skills
- Knowledge & Experiences of ATM and airline flight operations challenges
- Knowledge & experiences in SESAR Programs would be an asset
- Capable of writing business plans and technical documentation
- Knowledge of Innovation methodologies (Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, Agility, pitch).
- Knowledge of Safe methodology
- Experience in Strategy would be an asset
- Interest in new technology, trend setters, big data, data science
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work effectively and autonomously under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Good communication skills, synthesis, analysis, diplomacy
- Capable of working co-operatively with staff from all levels of the organization and overcoming barriers to achieving objectives
- Intrapreneurship/Entrepreneurship mindset
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.