Description du poste
The Maintenance documentation department is in charge of the design and production of the ATR aircraft maintenance documentation. This is done using a SAP information system and some linked applications developed internally for a part of them.
The entry into service of the new information system has been performed in December 2019. The maintenance documentation processes have been also fully reviewed and reworked to be up-to-date and adapted regarding the new system, and to be ready for entry into service. The applications and macros have been taken over and adapted. Nevertheless, a lot remain to do, and new needs are raised.
Today, ATR Technical documentation department has listed some needs related to:
- KPI's linked to our processes,
- Business applications consuming data coming from our information system and providing services to the team.
For both topics, the tools used are mainly VBA via Excel, SAP, IBM mainframe (emulator: Reflection) as some data are still in the legacy system, and Microsoft PowerBI.
Topics that have to be handled are:
- contribute to the department KPI's definition by getting the business needs and expectations, specify those KPI's and the related data model, and then contribute to the development with PowerBI in collaboration with ATR IT department. Those KPI's will be used by the team, the managers, and shared across ATR for some of them.
- Business applications:
- Production Follow-up for the Wiring and MIPD products, mainly for subcontracted activities follow-up and invoicing. SAP macros are required (no SAP report available).
- Event criteria creation into SAP IMS-PA application from the RFX tool (Atlassian JIRA platform). Interface to design and develop
- MIPD Inspection Follow-up excel file, macro to be updated.
- Specific criteria creation into IBM GIDOCA application from an excel file, macro to be created.
- Others automatizations to be studied, feasibility and solution proposal
- ?Maturity and Relevance Study? process phase management. Improvement of the follow-up file in order to
- know if an involved criteria is launched too late or not regarding its incorporation date into documentation;
- perform some checks on and between criteria's.
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.