Description du poste
The mission will be in the department of ?Digital transformation? in charge of IT activities as well as the strategy and deployment of the digital transformation within ATR
Main Department missions are:
- Defining and implementing digital strategy to address operational priorities and to develop ATR business
- Managing Information Technology (IT), application, standards, and infrastructure of ATR including its subsidiaries
- Managing ATR IT security, maintenance of hardware and software tools and user support.
The position requires technical knowledge of information systems as well as IT communication protocols (network and applications).
Within ATR's Systems Information and Digital Transformation division, you will have activities for the ?run? and ?build? of the systems and infrastructures of IT.
- Proposing the best solutions and best compromise options to combine users' needs as well as ensuring IT standards and security
- Being instrumental in determining future orientations and choices related to IT systems and infrastructure solutions
Main activities will be:
In your capacity as ?Alternant?, you will closely work with security and network ATR's IT.
You will participate to :
- Work closely with project IT teams and outsourcing service.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure life cycles (network, security, telephony)
- Carry out the operational maintenance and supervision of the IS
- Support implementation of solution adapted to ATR needs and operational,
- Coordinate the various internal actors concerned until Go Live,
- Organize the follow-up and ensure the respect of deadlines,
- Realize, in all their forms (including digital), deliverables and accompanying actions such as communication, documentation, tutoring, workshop facilitation, ... in perfect autonomy- Ability to support processes evolution, creation depending of implementation impact,
- Ability to build trust, good interpersonal and editorial skills, pedagogy, curiosity
- Technology watch
- Depending of the evolution some teams managements activities can be part of the work.
- IT / GENERALIST ENGINEER level is requested with BAC +3
- IT methodologies operational control (EBIOS, systems deployment ?)
- ITIL processes operational control
- VMWARE infrastructure systems operational control
- Knowledge on Cisco environment would be a plus
- Technical skills in network protocols (Routing, switching, wireless, OSPF, BGP, ?)
- Technical skills in telephony services (VOIP/TOIP, IMM, Jabber?)
- Technical skills in security protocols (PKI, SAML, AES, IPSec/SSL, 802.1x ?.)
- Technical skills in network communication services (TCP/IP, DHCP, IIS, DNS,PKI, ?)
- Technical skills in the secure equipment (TPM, encryption, Anti-Virus, CASB, IDP, SIEM, Firewall ?)
- Project management,
- Knowledge around digital transition,
- Knowledge on change management
Skills Computer software
- Jira, Mega, Visio, Sharepoint
Development capabilities are a plus
Computer language like Angular 2 / Java
- C, C++, Java, VB
- English (School)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.