Within the structural engineering department, under responsibility of the managers of the Stress office and of the Structural Documentation office, you are in charge of identifying, developing and providing stress justification for new content of the SRM - Structural Repair Manual.
The duration of the apprenticeship contract is two years.
- resume and improve the existing process to select and prioritize new SRM content
- use the process to identify and prioritize the candidate subjects, based on usefulness to ATR customers and potential to reduce the workload of ATR customer support
- build the technical dossier for the new contents
- provide static and fatigue stress justification
- draft the new contents in SRM format
* job skills: you are studying at a mechanical / aeronautical engineering school, you have a knowledge of design, maintenance and repair of aircraft structures and materials. You have a knowledge of stress static and fatigue calculations on metallic structures (composite is optional).
* language skills: very good French and/or English for the daily work. Good written technical English is desirable to write the draft SRM content. Italian is useful but optional.
* computer skills: Office pack, VBA, Windows. Knowledge of Patran-Nastran is optional.
* social skills: you have good interpersonal skills, you are autonomous and have the qualities required for team work
* work experience: not required
* education: ongoing Master degree
ATR is committed to Diversity. We encourage all applications regardless of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.