You will be in charge of a number of customer relationships in the field of financing for airlines and leasing companies. You will support sales campaigns and deliveries by fostering the financing of ATR Aircrafts. You will also be responsible for selling down financing transactions by seeking, structuring, negotiating and closing transfer/novation/assignment of ATR commitments portfolio or already implemented financings to the financial market.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Your main tasks will consist in:
- Providing successful support to commercial teams in sales campaigns, assessing the financing requirements of airlines, promoting the finance ability of ATR Aircraft. Negotiating, when required, the terms and conditions of the financing/leasing packages and translating them into contractual commitments,
- Ensuring timely availability of financing/leasing at delivery, in particular but not limited to export credit support, commercial debt financing, refinancing, leasing solutions and SLBs in the market. Assisting in preparing and negotiating the contractual and delivery documents,
- Mitigating ATR's associated risks and monitoring any potential financing problems and reporting to management,
- Assisting in obtaining pre-delivery payment financing - when required - through contacts in the banking and leasing markets.
You will be in charge of the documentation and tri-partite negotiations between airlines, banks and ATR.
- Participating to the monitoring of potential existing financing commitments, preparing and executing requests for proposals, sell down opportunities in the market with a view to optimizing economics for ATR while minimizing ATR exposure in the transaction,
- Developing a close relationship and communication with the aircraft financing/leasing community in order to secure market interest in financing ATR deliveries.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree specializing in finance / international sales
- Proven experience in finance
- Previous exposure to financing, contact with customers, negotiation, finance and legal issues
- Banking and/or leasing market experience would be a must
- Team player willing to support each member of the Customer & Structured Finance team as required
- Ability to respect deadlines
- Advanced negotiating and presentation skills
- English & French: Negotiation level
- Spanish would be a plus
The title of the position may vary according to candidate experience.