Description du poste
Treasurer - Treasury Analysis and Forecast
ATR is looking for a cash management coordinator to ensure flows correctness and assess foreign currency exposure in order to plan and execute derivative instruments with banks.
Active support to customer services to provide expertise on Trade Finance instruments and contracting with banks (Documentary Credits, Standby, Guarantees?).
As interface with banks, subsidiaries and shareholders (Airbus and Leonardo) treasury teams, you will ensure cash pooling and cash concentration operations are planned and executed accordingly.
You'll report to ATR's Head of Treasury & Cash Forecast.
- Liquidity needs follow up and accounting of cash ins and outs for ATR and subsidiaries (USA, Singapore, South Africa, India).
- Payment runs scheduling and execution aiming at keeping tight control of bank fees.
- Coordination of Treasury Management Systems for the whole ATR Group.
- Grant Internal control and bank regulation compliance.
2-Treasury Analysis and Forecast
- Short (weekly), medium (quarterly) and long term (budget) liquidity forecasting.
- Provide analyses of differences between forecasts and actual in order to drive actions to meet corporate objectives
- Analyse and adjust daily cash management and liquidity needs. Coordinate such adjustments to meet cash pooling objectives and report of company's ERP.
- Assess and provide drivers to lower FX risk.
- Follow up and analysis of bank balances for ATR and subsidiaries with the aim of increasing cash at bank profitability.
- Assess foreign currency exchange exposure and set up derivative instruments according to corporate hedging policy.
- Plan liquidity needs by currency and maturity for each entity of ATR group.
- Execute derivatives and ensure appropriate accounting in ATR books. Realise mark-to-market on ATR books.
- Assist contracting with banks for derivatives.
- Contribute to the report of cash performance indicators by business line
- Report of derivatives and provide performance assessment
- Analyse and follow up Trade Finance instruments to match with internal stadards and contract provisions. Book on ATR ERP and provide internal reporting.
- Follow up cash deposits (banks, customers, suppliers), drive them towards efficient working capital and provide reporting.
- Relate with subsidiaries (USA, Singapore, South Africa, India) in order to steer cash flow and drive cash concentration operations.
- Satisfy customers (internal and externals)
- Coordinate treasury operations with shareholders treasury teams (Airbus et Leonardo).
- Develop and consolidate cooperation with banks
Dynamic, objective oriented and accurate. Teamwork and analysis to communicate at management level.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.