Airbus is looking for Automation Technology Specialist (f/m) (in Toulouse - France).
As a Technology Specialist in Identity and Access Management (IAM), you will work within an Agile product team.
The team is responsible for the API and Automation digital platforms at the heart of the Airbus IAM infrastructure. These platforms lever modern technologies to enable Airbus employees, customers and suppliers to access our applications and services securely, at scale.
You are passionate about technology, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative and diverse team environment.
You have an agile mindset, strong written and verbal communication skills, are self-motivated and not afraid to share your ideas.
Welcome on board!
Your role will be to:
- Understand and refine stakeholder and business requirements, translating into technical requirements and identifying technical solutions
- Design and supervise implementation of IAM automation and APIs, together with a software development team
- Investigate issues in production systems, debugging and remediating issues while improving the reliability of components
- Work with the Product Owner and stakeholders such as architects, security experts & business representatives to propose the vision, priorities and roadmap for the product team
- Keep up to date on technologies standards and features offered by software providers. Use this knowledge to guide the development of the product, and the technical competencies of the team
- Knowledge and expertise in REST API design
- Understanding of object-oriented software design concepts and best practices (predominantly Java)
- Experience and understanding fo DevOps principles and tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise, SonarQube...)
- Awareness of key cybersecurity principles in software design
- Advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of protocols used in SSO components (e.g. SAML, OIDC, OAuth2)
- Understanding and knowledge of modern software and infrastructure design philosophies (microservices architecture, cloud-aware software design...)
- Experience in design & implementation of algorithms in software
- Understanding or experience working with AI (neural networks)
- Team spirit (connect and collaborate)
- Solution oriented
- Agile, open-minded