- Entreprise : Bureau Veritas
- Localisation : Toulouse - France - Occitanie
- Fonction : Aviation Authority Project Manager & Senior Consultant (F-H-X)
- Type de contrat : Contrat à durée indéterminée (CDI)
- Date de publication : 10-01-2022
Description du poste
BUREAU VERITAS Aeronautics & Space Division (BV ASD) is a major player of the aerospace industry since 90 years, with more than 150 experts dedicated to Regulatory Compliance, Aviation Safety and Security.
BV ASD provides tailored assistance, audits and training services worldwide to each actor of the Aviation sector (Civil and Military Aviation Authorities, Airlines, Training centres, Maintenance Organizations, Airports, etc.).
BV ASD performs inspections tasks on behalf of civil and military authorities all around the world. More than 800 planes and 100 organisations are under the surveillance of BV inspectors.
BV ASD is part of BUREAU VERITAS, a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility (78 000 employees / 5 billions of revenue).
Bureau Veritas opens a position for a Project Manager & Senior Consultant with solid experience working:
- for a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) or an Aviation international organisation;
- for an airline, a MRO or an aircraft manufacturer.
The selected person will be responsible for the management of technical assistance or cooperation projects for CAAs worldwide, will act as senior consultant in some of those projects and will participate in the development of new and innovative services for CAAs.
As Project Manager, the selected person will be responsible of both, the technical and financial part of projects, including:
- Developing technical offers and action plans;
- Managing and supervising a group of consultants;
- Monitoring the technical advancement of the projects as well as its financial performance;
- Being the main interface with the client and the beneficiary.
As Senior Consultant, the selected person will participate in the implementation of BV projects:
- Acting as high level consultant for CAAs and Airlines or MRO;
- Leading the update and development of BV consultation tools;
- Occasionally, acting as auditor/inspector.
Also, the selected person will collaborate in the definition and implementation of BV commercial policy both in the opening of new markets and in the definition and implementation of new and innovative services for the CAAs.
This position implies frequent international business trips.
Committed to equal opportunities, Bureau Veritas Groupe informs you that this position is open, with equal skills, to people with disabilities.
Master Degree in aeronautics with a minimum of 10 years of aviation related working experience (at least 5 years of them working in an Aviation Authority whiting the EASA regulatory framework) within the fields of Safety Oversight and/or Safety Management. Project management or management experience need to be justified.
A strong technical expertise in Aviation is required. That expertise need to include audit practical experience in at least one of the following organisations: AMO, CAMO, POA, DOA, 147, Airlines, ATS, and Aerodromes.
Solid knowledge of the EASA regulatory framework and ICAO Annexes is required.
Excellent command of both spoken and written English is required.
Excellent communication and reporting skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are requested.
International experience is required. Experience in cooperation projects is considered as an asset.
Our + :
- International environment
- Support and training
- Career opportunities
- Group Savings Plan
- Participation bonus and profit-sharing
- Other advantages according to profile (teleworking agreement, packed lunch, restaurant ticket, vehicle, etc.)
If this position is for you then go ahead! Join our teams!
- Date de début : nc.
- Durée : Indéterminé
- Expérience requise : 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Salaire : nc.
- Référence : 110684 37655274
- Secteur d'activité : Direction Générale, Conseil
Offres d'emploi aéronautique similaires à Aviation Authority Project Manager & Senior Consultant (F-H-X)