What if YOU start your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for a Buyer Trainee(m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in AIRBUS SAS Blagnac.
This internship is to be filled from 23/03/2020 (keep in mind that hiring process takes about 4 months, from the validation of Job Requisition) (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department « Procurement Detail Parts » which activities include sourcing & monitoring the scope of Aluminum Detailed
The objective of the internship is to support/lead procurement activities
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- Daily management with Suppliers or Internal stakeholders
- Preparation and support for Call for Tenders or Contract negotiation
- Data analysis needed for procurement strategy
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+ 5 in Supply Chain Management /or equivalent, with specialisation in Purchasing and you obtain following competences:
- English: ADVANCE
- French: NEGOTIATION
- Your first experience in Supply Chain
- You are interested in Aeronautics, negotiation, working in Multi-Functional Team (MFT), purchasing management
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as Excel, SAP
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management.
- Project Management
- Contract negotiation & legal (Call for tenders ?)
- End to End procurement process
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers!