Description du poste
Who we are:
Airbus CyberSecurity is one of the most advanced sovereign cyber security players in Europe. Created in 2012, we are a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space and our ambition is to become a European and worldwide leader in Cyber Security.
Our mission? We protect governments, military organisations and critical national infrastructure from cyber threats. We provide a global cyber defence approach based on state-of-the-art trusted technologies that dynamically protects, detects and responds to cyber threats with a portfolio that includes managed security services, design and integration solutions, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
We are over 900 cyber professionals based across France, Germany, the UK and Spain, each with a Security Operations Centre (SOC). We also operate in the Middle East and the United States.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for an Incident Handler (m/f) based in Elancourt (78), France. You will be part of the Cyber ??Incident Response's larger team, which includes security analysts, incident and crisis managers, CTI analysts, SOC teams, and red-team. You will lead complex attack response efforts and participate in a wide range of broader IR program activities specific to our customers' environments.
What you will do with us:
As an Incident Handler (m/f) for Airbus cybersecurity CSIRT, your main tasks will be the following:
- Support our team of consultants in preparing our customers' cyber crisis capabilities:
- Advise the organization to have a cybersecurity crisis management capacity
- Define the necessary means for crisis management: plans, processes, resources, etc.
- Check that all the elements of crisis preparation are implemented, providing training for the business or supporting actors likely to intervene in the event of a crisis.
- Test and validate the organization's ability to react to a cybersecurity attack.
- Handle response to cyber-attacks for our customers:
- Organize crisis management to act and deal with the cybersecurity crisis, lead the decision-making crisis unit and contribute to the operational crisis units & coordinate the action of the various parties involved and the dissemination of information to stakeholders.
- Monitor and coordinate action plans for investigation and remediation, ensure relations with the authorities, insurance companies and any external experts. Ensure the consistency of the crisis communication strategy with stakeholders.
- Organize post-mortem reviews and take account of experience feedback to follow up to incidents and propose the improvement of prevention, detection and reaction systems
This position requires a French security clearance.
The skills we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in incident response, ideally in a large multinational environment
- Experience in identifying, investigating and responding to complex on-site attacks
- Strong understanding of the threat landscape in terms of threat tools, tactics and techniques using both basic and custom malware
- Good understanding of the complex and multi-step functioning of malware
- Autonomous, curious and rigorous,
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication and stress management ability during a crisis,
- Ability to fit into complex environments,
- Strong team spirit
- Language skills : English: advanced level / French: fluent level
Why join us?
1/ Work for a European specialist in cyber security, within a team of experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security products & services for high profile customers in key markets.
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer: digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training.... Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Looking for a new challenge or a new career opportunity in a rapidly growing company? Join Airbus CyberSecurity!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.