Description du poste
Airbus is looking for a Cyber Monitoring SOC Specialist L3 (m/f) to join the Airbus Cyber Security Defence Center team in Toulouse, France.
Context & Environment:
Security threats have increased drastically in the last few years and organization are facing an increasingly complex threat landscape. Last year Norton Cybercrime Report estimated a global cost of cybercrime around 150 billion Euros.
In this context, Airbus Group is more and more at risk due to its leading position in the market and the additional risks coming from the Extended Enterprise. We have been facing malware attacks which have become more and more sophisticated over the last months. Airbus digitalization is bringing many opportunities but they come with new risks.
Therefore, Airbus has developed state-of-the art cyber-threats detection capabilities, relying on more than 10 years of experience, in order to protect its business assets.
The SOC Mission is to:
- Ensure the monitoring, detection, and analysis of potential intrusions in real time and through historical trending on security-relevant data sources.
- Response to confirmed incidents, by directing use of timely and appropriate countermeasures.
- Providing situational awareness and reporting on cybersecurity status, incidents.
Security is not an option, be part of it!
Your future Team:
- You will be a part of the Security Operations Center team (SOC) within a transnational peer group of 4 countries (France, UK, Germany, Spain).
- You will report to the SOC Product Manager and interface with Country Security Officers having a direct link with all the others sites around the world (US, China, India, Russia, Middle East ?).
- You will work with a wide variety of people from different internal organizational units, bringing them together to manifest controls that reflect workable compromises as well as proactive responses to current and future information security risks.
- You will be accountable to design, implement, integrate measures to detect and responds Cyber Threats (ie. Advanced Persistent Threats, fraud) against Airbus to reduce company risks.
- You will support the Cyber Security department by providing operational platform and tools that follow best practices to ensure adherence to IM standard.
Additional details about the role:
- Define SOC framework and processes to efficiently measure company risks.
- Design, measure and improve SOC detections and ensure its consistency/efficiency.
- Measure risk reduction and quality of service provided by SOC.
- Analyze, qualify and respond to cyber security incidents and conduct investigations.
- Build new tools and techniques to compress human-intensive tasks.
- Analyze/Crunch data to improve SOC detections strategy.
- Keep up to date with threats, anticipate needs and further evolutions.
- Be accountable for platform maintenance and upgrade, Propose and lead improvements in terms of architecture, network quality and processes.
Your Boarding Pass:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity and an educational background in IT / Information Security.
- Any certification (CISSP, CISM,..) would be a plus.
- Experience in Data Systems Architecture.
- Experience with SPLUNK Enterprise Security, Splunk search Processing Language (SPL), SOAR technology (Splunk Phantom).
- Knowledge in SOC referentials such as Sigma, Stix Taxii, MITRE ATT&CK.
- Good knowledge in Log Management.
- Good knowledge development in Python would be a plus.
- Previous experience working with Agile / SAFE methodologies would be a plus.
- Ability to understand technical details, capture the essence to communicate them.
- High level of autonomy and pragmatism is required.
- Negotiation level in English.
Why join us?
1/ Work in a multicultural environment, with a significant scale, on a worldwide perimeter, within a team of security experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security solutions for a wide range of assets (IT, OT/ICS, Products).
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer (digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training....) and mobility opportunities. Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies. Join us!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.