Description du poste
Who we are:
Within Airbus Commercial Aircraft, digital security topics are managed by our Corporate Digital Security office, a transnational organisation based in France, UK, Germany and Spain, with a direct link to our global infrastructure and sites (e.g. North America, India, China, Asia ?).
The Corporate Digital Security office is structured around 5 departments:
- Enterprise Security Architecture,
- Detection & Response,
- Evaluation & Test,
- Risk, Vulnerability & Critical Asset,
- Cybersecurity Innovation & Scouting.
We are a network of leading experts working on projects and collaborations including research & innovation, state of the art solutions development, and technology scouting for cybersecurity across a wide scope of security domains including IT, OT/ICS and Product security.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Cyber Risk Management Business Analyst (m/f) based in Toulouse, France. You will join our Risk, Vulnerability & Critical Asset department team.
The cyber security Risks, Vulnerability & Critical Asset department ensures requirements for keeping the risk of business under their respective tolerance are communicated to the relevant cyber security functions. Monitoring the risk potentialities and raising alerts if risk threshold is reached. The technical information is translated appropriately for dashboarding and reported to the executive level.
The Risks, Vulnerability & Critical Asset department mission has four main components: risk management, vulnerability management, critical asset management & security control efficiency management.
What you will do with us:
As a Cyber Risk Management Business Analyst (m/f), your main tasks will be the following:
- Collaborate with Security Governance Departement to define Cyber security risk framework and threat taxonomy
- Derive Cyber security risk framework and threat taxonomy into data models and share them with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and maintain Cyber security risk platforms (notably Risk WatchTower)
- Collaborate with other security department to build and report the company-wide security risk tolerance statement (threshold definition, remediation and reporting)
- Coordinate and collaborate for matters of cyber security risk across Airbus and with the authorities
- Collate data sources, manage and translate cyber security related risks in line with ERM
- Continuously follow up the security risks and escalate Crisis Management Department in case of major risks
- Drive the company-wide security risk profiling and trends identification (proactive analysis)
- Support the business in understanding, writing, treating and mitigating their risks while related to cyber causes
This position requires a French security clearance. This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The skills we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the Cyber security area related or embedded in abusiness function
- Experience in business risk management and business continuity management
- Experience in multiple business domains and/or different divisions would be a plus
- Good ability to understand complex environments (solutions, networks, mix of IT/OT & products...)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills in an international context
- Ability to coordinate projects located in different organizations and locations
- Willingness to stay up-to-date on his/her technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Resourceful and effective under pressure and innovative in short time frames
- Rigor & organisation
- English: Excellent communication / French, German and/or Spanish is a plus Experience
Why join us?
1/ Work in a multicultural environment, with a significant scale, on a worldwide perimeter, within a team of security experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security solutions for a wide range of assets (IT, OT/ICS, Products).
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer (digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training....) and mobility opportunities. Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies. Join us!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.