Description du poste
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Cybersecurity Solutions Architect within Airbus Defence and Space in TOULOUSE (Palays), reporting to the Head of IM Security France.
The main focus of this position is the responsibility for supporting / consulting of projects (IM Technology and Business owned technology) in terms of compliance towards authority and company regulation.
The setup and management of the interfaces and relationship to the relevant stakeholder (IM, business), the definition of risks and creation of risk assessments incl. mitigation actions is an important part of this position.
The mission is to understand the architecture of those areas, to define the adequate security concepts and ensure alignment of Airbus Defence &Space activities and other initiatives across Airbus Group.
Furthermore, assess existing programs and develop decision making proposals (incl. residual risks) for relevant stakeholder.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Description of the job position
- Support Business/IM/Clients to assess, analyse, comply to security requirements in regards of Law & Group & Division & National & Specific security requirements.
- Support international projects with other TZIY participants in other countries
- Improve the security process supporting the business requirements
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security
- Support the accreditation process in Airbus DS France
- Requirements and regulation requirements to ensure compliance
- Provide guidance and advice in all aspects of Information Security for implementation of information systems and business processes and create risk assessments to assess and control security issues - including identification of mitigation actions.
- Assess the level of risk associated with the projects and systems.
- Develop decision making process for the residual risks for relevant stakeholder.
- Consult with customers to gather, evaluate functional requirements and translate these requirements into technical Information Security controls to be included in information systems lifecycle.
- Provide legally/regulatory sound advice and recommendations to leadership and staff on a variety of relevant topics within the pertinent subject domain.
- Oversee, evaluate and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes.
- Oversee and guide the proper application of Information Security baselines and associated activities of an information system in the network environment.
- Validate technical Information Security compliance in accordance with applicable regulatory
- Framework (deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy).
- Use of established requirements frameworks for the compliance assessment of an activity, process, product or service against applicable policy, standards, guidelines and national requirements.
- Leading projects and ensuring the quality of the deliverables.
- Define the best practices for Information Security.
- Participate in the Airbus international workgroups.
Information Systems: 5 years minimum
Project management: 3 to 5 years
The successful candidate must be a French national with security clearance or the ability to become Security cleared.
Additional skills :
- Experience with Audit and Risk Analysis
- Experience in Cybersecurity consulting and systems integration.
- Experience with Operating Systems, (Windows, Linux), network, systems and application security architecture integration, and respective technical protocols
- Understanding of vulnerability management: identification, impact and resolution.
- Knowledge of application and secure software development.
- Thinking strategic with a strong customers focus and result orientation.
- The work environment requires a high level of detail and confidentiality, reliability, accuracy and a feeling for making analytical decision on criteria and processes.
Furthermore, we are looking for some with a highly motivated, innovative mindset and permanently challenging the status quo - passionate about Security and Technology and has the willingness to do always your best, grow and take new responsibilities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.