Description du poste
Airbus is looking for a Cyber Security Risk Manager to be based in Toulouse, France. This position could also be based in Filton, UK or Getafe, Spain.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a wide view of security products wishing to step up into a leadership role to manage investment decisions.
Context & Environment:
- This role is to support the Airbus IM Cyber Transformation Program (and wider organisation) to own and deliver a risk based framework that allows portfolio, budget and benefits prioritisation.
- In this context, your role will be key in making this transformation of switching to a risk based Cyber Security organisation happening.
- You will be supporting the leadership team to define the priorities on investments.
- This role will be key to define the risk formula and work on Risk reduction to help the leadership team define when projects go ahead.
- You will underpin the financial processes, helping define which budget to allocate on which project.
- You will make evolve the risk framework as threats and priorities change.
- The natural step up within Airbus could be a leadership role / senior HO role.
What's in for you?:
- You will influence across the entire Cyber security organisation and portfolio.
- This is more an independent type of role, working autonomously and closely with the leadership team and Product Managers within Cyber Security organisation.
- The main challenges of the role is that you will evolve in a transnational team where a good level of English is required. This role will also request a strategic view of the Cybersecurity portfolio and a good knowledge of market changes and trends.
The principle responsibilities of the role can be summarized as follows:
- Continuously develop the industry standard based cyber risk framework and develop outputs for risk identification, remediation, monitoring and reporting.
- Establish a clear map of the risk and security controls and how that has an impact on the delivery of key initiatives.
- Gather, organize, synthesize large amounts of data from various sources and translate it to business information for senior stakeholder buy-in.
- Evolve the cyber capability model to identify the critical capabilities for risk prevention and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrate risk movement as a result of capability uplift and maturity as well as the changing threat landscape.
- Propose new initiative or change to existing initiatives based on risk profile needs, business requirements and constraints.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, risk data improvements and ensure risk treatments are implemented.
- Conduct Key Risk Indicator reporting activities in line with program timelines.
- Stakeholder engagements, working with multiple teams in multiple locations.
Your Boarding Pass:
- Proven experience in Information Management and Cybersecurity.
- Good understanding of Risk Management principles and ideally deep understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity framework and how it is applied to investments.
- Good understanding of IM products and Cyber Security: Network, endpoint servers, SaaS, Cloud Architecture, Legacy Applications.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and frameworks such as ISO, NIST, COBIT.
- Wide knowledge of Security controls.
- Ability to present complex topics to leadership team.
- Negotiation level of English. French would be an asset.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.