Description du poste
A position of Data and Technologies Compliance Coordinator - Export Control activities (m/f) has just opened within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt, France.
Context & Environment:
- You will join the Data and Technologies Compliance (DTC) team part of the Engineering, Excellence and Integrity department.
- You will support the different initiatives led by Engineering on compliance remediation, especially the Export Control recovery engaged activities in the frame of ACE (Airbus Compliance Export) Program aiming to setup a recurring environment (incl. products, tools, processes, organization etc.) implementing compliance with regards to controlled domain laws & regulations.
- Those activities will also be reported to the different Authorities (MoD and Customs), with strong expectations. As consequence the engaged compliance recovery mission assigned to ACE Program and DTC team is consider as strategic for the future of Airbus Defence & Space.
- You will facilitate transverse activities under Data and Technologies Compliance (DTC) responsibility, facilitating multi-functional team work (Export Control, Operations, Engineering, DTO/IM ?).
- You will be fully accountable for the successful execution of assigned remediation activities to facilitate, including technical performance, quality, schedule and cost aspects.
- As a formal point of contact with the different Airbus Defence & Space Functions and Program Lines for matters related to Airbus Compliance Export Project and more generally Data and Technologies Compliance topics, you will be also responsible for ensuring sound relations and proper information exchange with the different stakeholders.
- You will report to the DTC Leader, according to Company processes you will present regular progress reviews to the Management and have the duty to escalate any critical topics as needed.
This position require a security clearance or require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Additional details and responsibilities about the mission:
- Facilitate daily activities of integrated multi-disciplinary team, whose members are located on the different AD sites/countries.
- You will ensure achievement of the corresponding milestones necessary to accomplish the objectives of ACE Program and DTC mission.
- You will ensure that the different internal and external stakeholders have the appropriate visibility on activities progress and achievements, and receives in a timely manner all information necessary to perform their monitoring and decision roles (management and progress meetings, reporting, Program reviews).
- As activities accountable, you will ensure that quality, cost and schedule are properly controlled and managed through the organization. You will drive and consolidate Risks & Opportunities management.
Engineering background with proven experience coordinating activities and deliveries within a multifunctional team.
- Knowledge in Data Compliance or Export Control would be a strong asset.
- Knowledge in Information Technologies (IT), digitalization environments and regulation.
- Well organized, good communication skills, autonomous and proactive.
- Negotiation level in English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.