Description du poste
The EFB product department manages the existing and future EFB product line. The jobholder will act as data product owner for data used within Navblue's existing and future EFB applications, and others developed internally by NAVBLUE or based on existing partners' assets, and is responsible for the worldwide competitiveness and ensuring consistent management and customer satisfaction of the EFB applications.
- Manage the tactical data product roadmap from product specification to delivery, including:
- Data product functional specification (data specification, data quality requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria),
- Definition of development iteration goals,
- Data validation and verification in application functional context,
- Answer questions on the product, remove roadblocks,
- Work with product owners and product managers to understand enabler work.
- Coordinate activities with EFB product managers, product owners and data product owners, UX/UI design teams, development teams and customer experience/support teams to secure agile product deliveries.
- Maintain the product backlog and manage prioritization of functional and technical improvements activities to meet defined roadmap milestones and ensure customer satisfaction,
- Support the product lifecycle with technical expertise.
- Participate in product line strategic roadmap definition with the product management and marketing office
- Supporting Sales teams by providing technical information during sales campaigns or for dedicated customer visits.
Product design, functional improvement and technical enhancement:
- Review and accept product functionality and service requirements based on product management roadmap (epics),
- Design, specify and maintain product functionality and service requirements based on tactical product roadmap, customer or early adopter program (EAP) needs analysis and regulations/standards expectations by:
- Defining and maintaining functionality requirements (features, user stories, business rules, acceptance criteria) based on product management roadmap (epics), considering stakeholder input (customer, Airbus, UI/UX), and market trend analysis,
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work,
- Decide feature priority to assure epic value is met,
- Constantly re-prioritize the product backlog to deliver the epic value to program management,
- Arbitrate requirement questions,
- Accept / reject stories at the end of a sprint,
- Validate and verify implemented functionality,
- Oversee timely and functionality complete implementation,
- Performing functional and data acceptances tests to ensure product quality, requirements and standard's compliance,
- Define and maintain data quality and interface requirements based on tactical product roadmap analysis and regulations/standards expectations,
- Maintain the tactical product backlog,
- Manage technical aspects of the product lifecycle,
- Ensure a smooth and efficient communication with other internal and external EFB and aircraft stakeholders.
Business maintenance and improvement:
- Assure the required coordination with Marketing, Sales and key customers in line with sales targets
- Support Customer Experience in maintaining training programs and technical product documentation (user guides, release notes).
- Support product integration with 3rd party system,
- Conduct product demonstrations for prospective customers when requested by the Product, Marketing or Sales/Account Management Offices (as required),
- Assist in the RFI/RFP process by providing product-specific input and coordinating with other departments,
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the competition, their offers and trends related to the product line,
- Act as standards committee technical referent for the product line (as required)
- Support key customer visits (as required)
- Provide support to production and support teams (as required).
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Aeronautics or a related discipline
- Extensive data specification and testing experience based on functional needs
- Solid EFB or related application functional design experience
- Solid data modelling experience
- Solid data lifecycle management experience
- Solid Agile Product Development experience
- Experience in Commercial Flight Operations as a pilot, Aircraft Dispatcher or Operations Controller or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities & Competencies:
- Spatial data knowledge (types, creation, manipulation)
- Ability to integrate requirements of different types of airlines and regulatory requirements
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and proven experience in problem solving in difficult technical context
- Capability to work under pressure
- Capability to coordinate various parties
- Geographic Information System (GIS) proficiency
- Operational risk assessment based on data quality definitions
- ARINC 424
- AIXM 5.1
- Experience in working with external partners or suppliers' activities
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Good communication and collaboration skill in multicultural context
- Good spoken and written english skills
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- 20% Domestic and International
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.