Description du poste
A vacancy for a Delivery Capability Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Secure Land Communication (SLC) at Elancourt. You will join the Operations department in charge of Tetrapol / PMR (Professional Mobile Radio) New Product Introduction (NPI).
SLC designs, develops and manufactures all hardware core products that constitute the Tetrapol / PMR solution allowing secured telecommunication for its customers. In a context of SLC digital transformation, secured communication are now provided through the so called Agnet SLC's new brand relying on smartphone applications.
As a Delivery Capability Manager, you will be in charge of products industrial maintenance of legacy secured communication solution (Tetrapol / PMR). You will also have the opportunity to industrialize Agnet disruptive and digital solution in close co-operation with Product Development teams.
Tasks & accountabilities
As an effective NPI program involves a large amount of cross-functional communication and teamwork, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Lead the new product introduction Multi-Functional Team inside development project to :
- Reduce development cost,
- Shorten time to market,
- Have more efficient manufacturing,
- Improve Product Quality,
- Manage industrial partner in charge of manufacturing SLC legacy portfolio.
This role will involve regular travel for business (once a month in France) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master of Science or Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or equivalent,
- Project Management skills,
- Sub-contracting management knowledge,
- Open-minded, curious and constantly willing to learn,
- Real team players ready to listen to our clients,
- Good communication and networking skills,
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills,
- Flexibility and ability to work with challenging deadlines,
- Negotiation level English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.