Description of the job:
A great opportunity as a S Digital Solutions Business Architect (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Customer Services based in Toulouse.
Customer Services Innovation and Digital Solutions (SD) mission is to enable our customers (internal & external) to secure, transform and optimize their end-to-end operations, leveraging our digital services and solutions and our capability to foster innovation
Digital Operations (SDO) is in charge of building the product vision, maturing Epics and sponsoring digital innovations, and also to plan, design and develop digital products, in partnership with D organization.
These products are addressing several digital portfolios: Fleet Performance, A/C Enablers, Maintenance & Material, Technical Data and S'UP.
You are known to have the following skills:
· Dynamic, proactive, good team player and good organizational skills,
· Strong Communication skills,
· Creative, curious and open-minded for change and continuous improvement,
· Collaborative mindset.
You've found the right place !
Then your mission, if you accept it, will be to:
- Perform analysis of business initiatives to identify impacts on portfolio product strategy,
- Ensure consistency of capabilities between business processes, product segments (epics & capabilities), and study potential architecture scenarios,
- Contribute to features definition for new digital capabilities and support transition to development phase,
- Drive rationalization of product portfolio,
- Contribute to new way of working as per Agile principles.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
In details, you willl have the following specific responsibilities:
Contributing to the Digital Solutions Architecture vision, Contributing to build new business capabilities in co-creation mode with Product Managers, IT Architects and Business Owners, Ensuring project deliverables are consistent with the Architecture repository, meeting requirements and demonstrating traceability by:
Supporting the Digital Solutions Portfolio by defining technical solutions and associated costs fitting needs of internal & external customers.
You should demonstrate some of the following skills and competencies:
- Educated to a 5 years' degree level (or equivalent) in Information Systems or a related discipline,
- Strong IT background, experience in IT Architecture and Product Management,
- Knowledge of Airbus Customer Services environment & processes,
- Knowledge and application of architecture modelling methods and tools,
- Knowledge and practice of Agile & Software Engineering,
- Strong interest in Airline Operations business,
- Rational and fact-based decision making, collaborative and constructive way of working
- Curiosity, Autonomy,
- Knowledge in Cloud, Big data and Analytics would be a plus,
- Language skills: advanced level of English.