A great opportunity for a job of Domain Program Leader for A/C Control Maintenance and Testability activities (m/f) has arisen in Airbus Toulouse.
The position is part of the Flight Control and Guidance department. You will have the unique chance to work on a highly critical and innovative system: the Flight Controls. Known as one of the most differentiator of the Airbus A/C since A320 (fly by wire), you will work to continuously improve this system in term of safety, operability and performances.
As the Flight Control system is one of the backbone of the A/C design, you will be connected to various organizations and will have the chance to discover many disciplines from System Design up to Overall A/C Design. You will be embedded in a project team with strong team spirit and mutual support.
Innovative, challenging, various, this opportunity represents a major development opportunity. Don't miss it !!
In the frame of the Engineering Function and within the Systems Center of Competences, the job holder will lead the overall maintenance and testability activities in the A/C Control Domain. This encompasses the following systems: Primary Flight Control System, Auto Flight System, Actuators, High Lift System and Hydraulics.
More precisely, you will be in charge of leading the followings activities:
- Prepare a set of consistent technical solution for the future development in A/C Control domain
- Ensure lessons learnt are well captured
- Liaise with Digital Design and Manufacturing Services project for the contribution to new test automation
- Liaise with Research organization to contribute to the elaboration of future maintenance concepts
- Be engaged in Skywise for the development of activities with A/C Control suppliers
- Monitor the development of predictive maintenance opportunities in A/C Control domain
- Harmonize use of methods and tools in the A/C Control domain
This position in an innovative and challenging environment offers an exclusive opportunity to develop your own creativity.
Link and interface with various team and organization will also boost your leadership and team spirit.
This experience will definitely open diverse professional opportunities inside engineering but also in Customer services, Programmes or Procurement.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies: