Description du poste
A vacancy for a Field Support Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space, Secure Land Communication (SLC) in Elancourt.
The Field Support Engineer is a member of the Operations organization in Secure Land Communications. He/she belongs to the Customer Test & Support department.
He/she is mainly responsible to test and validate the introduction of a new release in the customer environment.
He/she reports to the Field Support Team Manager.
The Field Support Engineer in charge of Customer Validation handles many of the following tasks:
Participating to the validation of future releases:
- Writing and executing the procedures related to the introduction of a new release : tests books, acceptance documents, ?
- Controlling and monitoring the functional compatibility of the different sub-assemblies
- Monitoring the hardware and software technical state of the equipment to be installed
- Managing the installation and archiving of the software installed on-site
- Ensuring that software versions are certified before being loaded on-site
- He/she is in charge of the contractual acceptance with the customer.
Taking into account the customer's system from a technical point of view:
- Following up the Technical Support operations
- Bringing technical assistance if necessary: deploying new products, releases, extensions
- Managing monthly reviews for prioritization and customer's main issues
Managing the technical progress of the system support according to the contract:
- Ensuring that tools and processes are implemented
- Managing the customer claims database
- Prioritizing claims
- Following up claims: correction, validation and delivery
- Raising cases to level 3 support if necessary
- Validating the technical responses to the customer
- Developing summaries, internal and external reports regularly
Managing the solutions proposed:
- Drafting or customizing technical bulletins
- Planning the corrections introduction
- Participating in the training required for the customer or the local team
Participating to the department hotline.
PMR (TETRAPOL, ?)
Linux server & VMware virtual server
Strong internal and external interpersonal skills
Mobility (this job requires some travels, mostly in Europe)
Able to handle changing and often tense contexts
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.