Description du poste
Our objective is to make VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing solutions) flight safe, easy and performant.
Control and guidance of those aircraft (helicopters, Urbain Air Mobility, Unmanned Air Vehicules, Optionally Piloted Vehicles) are the heart of our activities. We design, test and certify world-class piloting assistance systems such as the first qualified Fly-By-Wire control of an helicopter operated by a large international set of military customers or the best-in-class autopilot suite praised by our customers worldwide.
We are a multidisciplinary international team of passionate engineers with a long experience in Flight Control Systems. Proximity to the product, prototyping and experimentation are in our DNA.
Our operating model is based on the multi-competency and the end-to end design: research studies, pre-design, architecture design, control laws design, safety, certification, simulation, bench, V&V activities and flight testing.
While working creative , working on Flight Control Systems is clearly requiring simultaneous application of rigor and follow Standards and further the discipline to perform the required substantiation of the design activities in front of internal stakeholders and also authorities.
We are looking for a highly engaged engineer with both a solid aeronautics culture and a willingness to dig into flight control system design.
You will work in an engaged innovative team and take part to the various aspects of the job to reach the VTOL challenges of the 21st century.
This position includes activities in domains such as :
- Analysis of functionnal and mission requirements
- New systems design (design of new concepts, update and follow-on of existing designs)
- Simulation (predictive simulation for prototyping, off-line simulation, piloted simulation, full flight simulators)
- Verification through simulation and testing on actual equipment
- Flight control laws tuning
- Design specification of critical components and suppliers follow-up
- Validation and verification, certification
- Masters Degree in control techniques, electrotechnics and aeronautics
- Engineer passionated in aeronautics developments, taking initiative
- experience in simulation
- experience in Flight control systems
- Rigor requirements follow up
- Agile mindset versus different tasks, products, projects
- Open minded
- International cooperation and team spirit
- Working with hardware (simulator, benches, helicopters) on-site.
- Language: English Negotiation, French Negotiation
- Preferable: Knowledge in design tool (Scade / Matlab)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.