A vacancy for a Certification Qualification Engineer for H160 has arisen within Airbus Helicopters in Marignane.
You will join the team responsible for leading the Certification activities for H160.
The mission of the Certification Engineer is to lead the demonstration of compliance of Airbus Helicopters products to the applicable airworthiness requirements, to ensure their in-service safety. This results in a challenging transverse position, including negotiation internally but also with Aviation Authorities, with great responsibilities, and a good overview on our products, our systems and our organization.
Each Project involves various contributors (Chief Engineering, designers, internal and external specialists, customer support, prototype shop, Final Assembly Line, ...).
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Planning and piloting of Certification activities
• Risk identification and mitigation
• Managing priorities internally and with Authorities
• Follow-up and reporting on compliance demonstration activities progress, fixing hard points, and ensuring on time completion of the activities,
• Ensuring interface with change board management process.
• Identification and definition of the applicable Certification basis,
• Definition of Certification logic, establishing corresponding Plan,
• Validating compliance demonstrations proposed by the design office
• Leading the helicopter level certification/qualification activities: consolidating the results of the compliance demonstration and declaring compliance at helicopter level to support their delivery,
• Establishing Flight Conditions Approval files,
• Approving design changes and flight conditions under DOA privilege ,
• Supporting foreign validation approval according to delivery export need.