Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and a cover letter in English attached. By submitting your application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
A vacancy for HO Cyber Security Transformation (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Information Management Cyber Security Department
You will benefit working with vibrant and diverse teams of engineers, developing your skills through extensive dedicated training programs, opportunity to travel and you will be empowered to make the difference!
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
a. There are demonstrably passionate and are focused on business value and cyber risk management
b. Influence and impact - They have the ability to identify the key senior stakeholders to engage, how to engage them, and get their buy in.
c. They set standards and live by these for leadership.
d. They can set a common vision, roadmap and lead their teams to this.
e. They are structured and risk driven in their prioritization.
f. They turn strategy into execution.
Key behavioural traits:
a. Joining the dots. A natural propensity to collaboration across Airbus Group.
b. Speed matters. They have a propensity for speed and execution
a. They use the past to help define the future
b. They can take risk based decisions
c. They do not need 100% data to make a decision.
d. They can draw down on their experience where it makes sense/low risk to go fast
a. They are passionate about their people and their development
b. They are aware of their peoples needs and how to development them
c. They embrace diversity and background of thought, and use the collective intelligence to solve problems.
a. Able to communicate complex topics to senior leaders to gain buy in
b. Able bridge business and technical topics to achieve desired outcomes
c. Able to facilitate and drive commercial discussions with multiple parties for an optimum outcome
Task & accountabilities :
• Lead the transformation program of IM Cyber Security domain in Airbus Commercial international regions, in collaboration with Global Airbus Cyber Security.
This includes but not limited to:
o Define and oversee the global change Plan, monitor and lead the Global transformation for the whole domain
o Implement the plan into the domain
o identify the business risks relating, develop and execute risk treatment plan by implementing technical capabilities
• Work closely with Cyber Security Foundation and Extended Enterprise, Digital Security & Cyber Consulting, Most Valuable Information Protection, Industrial Cyber Security, Cyber Security Defence Center SoC, to identify the change implementation, develop and execute change treatment plan by implementing technical capabilities
• Steering complex technical and commercial decisions with significant business impact within and beyond our organization
• Bridge the cyber security gaps between Airbus IM and Airbus Commercial regions under the One Roof.
• Set strategic directions that supports the seamless integration and collaboration between One Roof and Airbus Group (including IM and ZS)
• Facilitate governance forums with participants of varying level from senior leadership team to technical IM lead
• This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and OneRoof regions and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
• Execute the associated transformation.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.