Description du poste
A vacancy for a ?Head of Group Employees Insurance Lines? (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
As the successful candidate, you will be joining the Insurance Risk Management department.
The Airbus Insurance Risk Management (?IRM?) is an integrated Airbus corporate finance function. It is responsible to proactively and efficiently respond to the Group`s risks that can be treated by insurance techniques. This includes assuring adequate and optimized insurance protection for all assets, liabilities and employees of the Group.
Within IRM, the job holder is leading the corporate insurance operations dedicated to protect the employees of Airbus and its affiliated companies worldwide in alignment with Airbus` HR employee insurance strategy."
We are looking for a committed and passionate individual to join our team, with a strong background in insurance, HR or finance, up for a new challenge in Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main missions in this role can be clustered in the 3 following areas:
- Medical and Assistance to assignees
- Automotive, Medical, Accident, Life, Death and Disability
- Medical assistance to employees on business travel
More specifically, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Risk Identification / Assessment of annual / new exposures and respective analysis in order to recommend whether such risks are retained or transferred to insurance market.
Risk Evaluation and recommendation of appropriate risk management techniques to mitigate risks and implement risk transfer solutions.
Application of insurance modelling to determine adequate pricing and optimized risk retention levels.
Risk Transfer / Placement / Renewal process including :
- Designing and developing innovative, robust and optimized global & local insurance solutions considering the specific needs of the Divisions as well as the legal and social regulatory environment per country and per Employee Line.
- Drafting the respective renewal submission / Request For Proposal (RFP), then selecting and mandating the most appropriate insurance carriers of the international insurance market.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions and respective policy wording.
Assuring a continuous monitoring and benchmark of the solutions in place per Employee Line.
Claims Management: controlling and monitoring the processing of claims upon consideration of company strategy and goal
- Continuously monitor and benchmark the solutions in place per Employee Line and respective terms & conditions against the market trend and capacity.
- Assure compliance with the respective lines' social and regulatory requirements per country & with the Airbus guidelines, rules and processes.
- Continuous review, negotiation & improvement of Employee Line policy wordings.
- Development, negotiation and continuous improvement of Employee Line brokers' Service Level Agreements including the setting and monitoring of the respective KPIs
- Continuous review, negotiation, management and further development / simplification of premium allocation
You will have the following skills and experience:
Educated to a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Insurance Risk Management, Finance or HR or a related discipline.
- 10 year of experience minimum in Insurance, risk management or brokerage
- Deep knowledge of international employee Insurance solutions
- A first leadership experience is required
- Ability to work independently but also as part of team in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proactive, with strong interpersonal, communication skills and able to work in an international/multicultural context
- Negotiation skills
- Organized and structured
- Customer oriented
- Negotiation level in English is mandatory
- French and/or German is a plus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.