Description du poste
We are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) for the Human Resources organization dedicated to Secure Land Communications (SLC). You will be responsible as "Transnational HR Business Partner" for the HR Management and coordination of a dedicated business perimeter internationally. In that role, you will be the primary interface of the Management board on all HR topics internationally.
You will be supported by "Local HR Business Partners" based in each country and responsible to manage the daily HR Operations, interfacing with the employees and managers on site. On your own site (Elancourt), you will take the responsibility of "Local HR Business Partner" over your own perimeter. The HR Business Partner reports to the Head of HR France.
If our dynamic multicultural environment and challenging growing business appears as appealing to you, If you are excited about joining an international HR team whose ambition is to support Business Growth and Cultural Change; Come join us and apply online !
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Transnational HR Business Partner Role:
In that role, you will represent the HR function in all Management board and be responsible for the following missions:
- Headcount management: you will be in charge to manage the headcount planning, managing hiring requests, headcount evolution versus targets in full application of the Corporate & Financial guidelines,
- Business strategy: in close collaboration with your Management board you will be responsible for driving the Strategic Workforce Planning and People reviews in your area,
- Organisational Evolution: you will support the Management in the Organisation evolution and its implementation (Change management, Knowledge Management?) and propose solutions when company projects impact people or structure,
- Manage the HR Cycle over the year in full alignment with corporate guidelines and in coordination with the Local HR Business Partners involved (e.g. Headcount & Staffing, Competence Strategy, Culture Change, Performance campaign, Talent & Reward?),
- Support the Business Challenges arising in the Business, delivering a premium quality HR service and advice.
Local HR Business Partner Role:
In that role, you will look after a dedicated population within the SLC Elancourt perimeter. You will be primarily responsible for the full and qualitative deployment of the Annual HR Cycle, in application of the Group processes and local agreements. You will act as the primary interface to the employees and first line managers on the daily HR Operations.
Those missions include but are not limited to:
1/ People Development:
2/ Site Initiatives:
- As a full member of the Airbus DS Elancourt HR Site team, you will participate to relevant site HR initiatives which can arise depending on the site hot topics: On-boarding, mobility events, HR Improvement initiatives, all-hands briefings,?
3/ Staffing Plan management :
This list is not limitative and will evolve accordingly with the HR agenda.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Master level HR Diploma or equivalent (labour law),
- Operational HR Experience (5 years minimum),
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills,
- Good social and digital skills,
- Ability to anticipate and address business issues,
- Strong communication and conflict management skills,
- Teamwork and networking,
- Knowledge of workday is a plus,
- Negotiation level English & French.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.