Description du poste
A vacancy for an Industrial Security Business Partner has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join a modern and agile organization evolving with the business security needs.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the business functions in addressing industrial security and supporting the business strategy (solutions, services, competences and staffing).
- Develop a security maturity program for critical services and provide visibility of business security maturity level, security risks and security needs.
- Facilitate the security risk management including the definition of adequate risk response.
- Lead security activities for new projects in industrial business functions by ensuring that security is established at the suppliers, applied in the design and development of the project and implemented during the integration in the Airbus IT and process environment.
- Evaluate the adequacy and balance of controls and safeguards relative to the evolving industrial security risks to ensure their efficiency and sustainability.
- Support the deployment and implementation of the Airbus Industrial Security Policy at Airbus and divisions.
- Support the professional development of industrial security staff.
- Identify opportunities for the development of innovative security solutions.
- Follow standardization activities for the security management of industrial systems.
- Watch industrial security environment trends (e.g. threats, defensive strategies)
- Liaise with external companies to exchange on lessons learned and return on experiences in the industrial security environment.
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
- Educated to an Engineering computer security and reliability, or equivalent degree
- Industrial specification
- Good understanding of security, data protection and risk and opportunity management
- Customer focused
- Able to work in a multi-functional team
- Advanced level of English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.