Description du poste
A vacancy for a Big Data and Machine Learning engineer (m/f) in Airbus Cyber security Defence Centre has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Cyber Security Department. With over 10 years' experience the Airbus Cyber Security Defence Centre has developed a state-of-the art detection capability for cyber threats, to protect its business assets.
Your role as a software Big Data & Machine Learning engineer will be to work with the data available to the Cybersecurity Defence Centre.
You will have to build scalable Big Data/ Machine Learning platform and solutions to reveal trends, patterns and actionable intelligence.
You will implement development projects, including all aspects of DevOps, to deliver an optimized production Machine Learning pipeline to process, clean, verify the integrity of data, execute statistical algorithms, and generate visualizations.
You will be responsible for maintenance of the platform in operational good health.
You will be based in Toulouse and you will report to the Insider protection product Manager.
TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Your missions and activities on this position are:
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Insider Protection product framework.
- Monitor performance of solution components and data transformation pipelines.
- Advise on necessary architecture and infrastructure changes and evolution.
- Work with the development team on building and optimizing Machine Learning algorithms that will allow us to reveal insider threats anomalies.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Master's Degree specialised in Information Technology (or equivalent).
- Experience in building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred).
- Expertise in all or several of the following:
- Data storage technologies (SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, S3, Athena, graph databases...)
- Distributed computation & resources management (Spark, YARN, Kubernetes ?)
- Data ingestion systems (ETL, Glue,NiFi, API, streaming, Kafka/Kinesis?)
- DevOps/Platform automation tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Docker, CloudFormation ?)
- Machine learning libraries and tools (Scikit-learn, SageMaker?)
- Experience in monitoring technologies (Splunk)
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning and deep learning, supervised and unsupervised learning, behavioural analysis algorithms.
- Experience on Cybersecurity and/or fraud data analysis is a plus.
- Agile mindset required, experience in Agile, SAFE & Scrum methodology preferred but not essential.
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- You are a team-player but also able to work on your own.
- A negociation level in English is required, French would be a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.