Description du poste
Want to spread your wings? What if YOUR ADVENTURE begins with US?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a world leader company in its field, focused on digital technology, at the forefront of research and innovation.
An offer entitled "Internal control in finance (m/f)" has just opened within Airbus Helicopters on its Marignane site.
This is a very important role supporting the roll out and monitoring of enhanced internal controls across the accounting function.
The role requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will take part of the financial internal control team of Airbus Helicopter.
This position requires security clearance or requires being eligible for clearance by recognized authorities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will contribute to the following main activities:
- Identify risks within the Company
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams to understand evolving requirements
- Support the documentation of key processes and controls
- Help define process owners, frequency of controls and evidence requirements
- Perform checks on operating effectiveness of key controls and their follow up
- Ensure compliance with Standards of Airbus Group, AFA requirements, Loi Sapin 2
- Train staff on key processes and internal control adherence
- Build a strong relationship with Internal Control Department of Airbus Group
Skills & Prerequisites:
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Detailed understanding of Internal Financial Control Standards
- Ability to articulate and document key accounting processes and controls in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, including training and coaching of staff
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of interacting with internal and external audit teams
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels, from different locations and backgrounds
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting Systems
- occasional business trips can be required
- English: advanced
- French: fluent
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.