What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year, that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 4 to 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for a student to support us on the development of an interface between Treasury and SAP (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus Blagnac on Wings Campus site.
This internship is to be filled from March 2020 (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department « Accounting and Closing Airbus SE and Subs » which activities include the accounting of Airbus SE and the subsidiaries of Airbus Division.
The objective of the internship is to work closely with the treasury IT team, the accountants and also the accounting IT team to develop a strong daily interface between the Treasury tool and SAP.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Your main activities will include:
- project of development of an interface between Treasury and SAP tool
- support accounting manager to review accounting scheme
- support treasury and accounting team to develop the functionality of the interface (CRE)
- Follow-up of the implementation of the projects, ensure the respect of the schedules
You are preparing a diploma level Bac+4, Bac+5, gap year in IT with specialisation in development and you have the following skills:
- You are interested in accounting, Treasury and accounting tool
- A first experience in project management would be appreciate
- You have a good knowledge of accounting and IT development
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as Calypso Treasury toll and/or SAP
- English: Intermediate level
- French: advanced level
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers!