Description du poste
- Understand the IT and applicative environment in which Agnet will be integrated
- Designs and integrates Agnet end to end solutions for on-premises projects (mainly) and the Agnet SaaS offering
- Designs IT configuration and master data strategy.
- Defines, writes, updates and publishes business rules of technical documentation for customer project but also for SLC R&D project
- Defines and designs technical specifications (Standard / Specific and Ad Hoc) and involved in the follow-up
- Configures IT structure (NAT for Agnet Servers, firewall, DHCP Server, STUN server, external DNS server,?)
- Know how to automatize cloud roll-out solution and tools to industrialize it
- Select the appropriate Tools and defines the processes to install and configure Agnet and its IT environment efficiently
- Sets up the security level for system architecture
- Involved on resolution of bug / problems fixing
- Integrates Agnet Software with 4G/5G networks (PCRF for QoS management, eMBMS... according to 3GPP interfaces)
- Performs Agnet commissioning (icons, pre-defined messages,?)
- Supervises System acceptance: validation and testing of Agnet solution within client environment
- Resolves and fixes any interconnection issue and/or problem
- Provide the technical requirements and influence the definition of the Agnet solution to ensure an optimized deployment of Agnet
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.