Description du poste
Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a IT Architect & Integrator for a growing business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for the Public Safety and the Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers
- Designs and integrates Agnet end to end solutions for on-premises projects (mainly) and the Agnet SaaS offering
- Design of the IT configuration and of the data strategy
- Configuration of the IT infrastructure (Hardware, virtualization, storage, Public Cloud
- Development/Improvement of deployment methods & tools for dedicated
- Infrastructure and cloud platforms
- Integrates Agnet Software with 4G/5G networks
- Integrates Agnet software with third parties software
- Performs Agnet commissioning & integration and System acceptance
- Provide the technical requirements and influence the definition of the Agnet solution to ensure an optimized deployment of Agnet
Education & Competences:
- Master's degree in IT
- At least 5 year experience in:
- Solution design, systems integration, implementation of enterprise software
- Ability to research and evaluate vendor solutions
- Providing solutions that span multiple hosting environments (On-prem, SaaS and
Private & Public Cloud)
- Knowledge of global platform cloud architecture
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas
- Negotiation level in English mandatory
- Hardware Initialization (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Storage..)
- Hosting Virtualization, OS Stacks
- Application : webservices, Database, SIP services
- IP Services
- System Management and monitoring
- Infrastructure and application deployment and provisioning tools (Ansible, Terraform, IaC?)
- Security architecture
- Cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, OVH)
- Container solution and orchestration (kubernetes,?)
- Smartphones & accessories ecosystem
- Strong customer orientation, good customer relationship management
- Creative & strong problem solving skills
- Sense of organization and priority management
Act now, join us!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.