Description du poste
Delivers and deploys IT products and services with end-to-end accountability in conjunction with the Product Manager and business Product Service Line Leader.
Responsible for the reliability, efficiency and availability of the systems environment as well as the timely delivery and deployment of IT products and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the team in the deployment and maintenance of Software Development Environments (SDEs)
- Research, benchmarking and evaluation of tools for potential use in SDE
- Installation and configuration off-the-shelf tools (COTS), including both commercial and open source products
- Ensures the provisioning of new software packages and upgrades.
- Maintains the infrastructure in operational condition in line with OLA/SLAs (Monitoring / tracking)
- Ensures services are delivered in accordance with agreed customer requirements and that they continue to meet or exceed expectations.
- Communicates improvement, updates and obsolescence management of products to the Product Manager.
- Follow and supervise incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management processes.
- Analyses console messages, diagnoses system failures and takes corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations, escalating to other technical teams and vendors as needed.
- Supervises system backup processing, and leads disaster recovery tests
- Acts as IM Solution Architect in closed relation with IM solution architecture community and business solution architect.
- IT interface between multi functional team and IT services.
- IM Project Manager supporting Business project Manager, leading all IT operations required to deliver the project on time, on cost and on quality.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Completed studies in computer science or similar
- Experience in the field of engineering and information systems
- System administration knowledge on Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages (Java, Perl, Python, shell)
- Coordination and schedule IT activities.
- Use Agile Safe principles (continuous delivery, iterative approach, PoCs, MVPs, Industrialization).
- You are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
- You are an excellent team player and have very good analytical skills.
- Fluent French, as well as advanced/intermediate English language skill
- A wide knowledge of IT technology associated with a service mindless spirit is expected
This position is offered under a local contract. Work Experience of 5-10 years
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.