Description du poste
A vacancy for an IVV Responsible (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Secure Land Communications (SLC) in Elancourt (78).
Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit part of Airbus Defense and Space, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy value-added products. It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single 4G/5G, hybrid or multi-technology solutions).
You will join the IVV (Integration, Verification and Validation) team within Customer Test & Support department. For a Telecom solution embedded in a 4G core network, you will be responsible for driving a team of SLC and subcontractors employees in charge of the end-to-end solution validation. You will be dedicated to a new project reporting to the Head of ?Build team?.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Define and consolidate the Test Strategy,
- Coordinate the activity with upstream validation team,
- Manage the risks & opportunities (R&O),
In the framework of the project you will manage the work package:
- Ensure the validation of all Core Network & Mission Critical features of the global solution,
- Deliver on-Cost, on-Quality and On-Time (OTOQOC),
- Lead the team ensuring they are fulfilling their tasks OTOQOC and drive their motivation.
This role will involve regular travels for business in France and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree level (or equivalent) in Telecom or a related discipline,
Minimum 10 years of experience in IVV in the following domains:
- LTE Core network Integration in customer IS/IT,
- 5G/4G data services, VoLTE, MC-PTT, Applications, ePC, IMS, QoS testing,
- Ethernet, VLAN, IP Networks,
- Virtualisation, VMWare, KVM, ?,
- An ISTQB certification is desirable,
- Experience in team management in a project context,
- Ability to use the Agile methodology, the continuous integration (CI/CD), DevOps and Test automation,
- Strong ability to manage work packages, to convince and to work with challenging deadlines,
- Ability to propose innovative solutions,
- Language Skills: advanced level of both French and English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.