Description du poste
Who we are:
Airbus CyberSecurity is one of the most advanced sovereign cyber security players in Europe. Created in 2012, we are a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space and our ambition is to become a European and worldwide leader in Cyber Security.
Our mission? We protect governments, military organisations and critical national infrastructure from cyber threats. We provide a global cyber defence approach based on state-of-the-art trusted technologies that dynamically protects, detects and responds to cyber threats with a portfolio that includes managed security services, design and integration solutions, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
We are over 900 cyber professionals based across France, Germany, the UK and Spain, each with a Security Operations Centre (SOC). We also operate in the Middle East and the United States.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Level 2 SOC Analyst (m/f) based in Elancourt (78), France. Within our SOC team, you will ensure the security monitoring, threat and vulnerability watch. Your role will be to lead in-depth analysis on security incidents detected by the team.
What you will do with us:
As a Level 2 SOC Analyst (m/f), your main tasks will be to ensure the threat monitoring and incidents qualification:
- Proactively look for suspicious activity based on data alerts or data outputs from various toolsets and SIEM platform
- Proceed to in-depth investigations on alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, malware etc. escalated from the level 1 SOC analysts
- Follow precise analytical paths to determine the nature and extent of problems
- Contribute to the crisis management by providing support to the incident handler and the SOC Level 3 analysts
- Produce reports and visualizations of security attacks
- Develop solutions and provide recommendations to reduce false positives
- Maintain the detection rules database
- Maintain a current understanding of the best practices and strategies used in cyber security and investigate emerging trends
You will also play an active role with our customers:
- Participate in recurrent meeting with customers as a technical referent
- Provide recommendations or workarounds to the customer in order to reduce business impact
- Contribute actively to the continuous improvement of the service (detection level, process, operational procedures, automation, reporting)
- Support the customer in the remediation of incidents
- Support the SOC manager in the reporting of activities
This position is submitted to regular working hours with on-call rotations and requires a French security clearance.
The skills we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or equivalent
- +3 years of relevant cyber security experience within a Security Operations Center
- Experience in monitoring, research, analysis, and response for alerts
- Knowledge of principles and methods behind investigations from various sources
- Experience using different detection systems (SIEM such as Splunk, QRadar, EDR, NIDS, HIDS, SOAR?)
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, PowerShell or equivalent language
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit
- Negotiation level of French and English
Why join us?
1/ Work for a European specialist in cyber security, within a team of experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security products & services for high profile customers in key markets.
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer: digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training.... Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Looking for a new challenge or a new career opportunity in a rapidly growing company? Join Airbus CyberSecurity!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.