Within Space Electronics Mission :
- Elaborate, justify and validate the electrical design for ASIC, FPGA, Firmware and modules used on space electronics application.
- Following electronics are considered : avionics and computers, processors, digital signal processing, video and image processing, data compression, mass memory, telecommunication, cryptography,...
Design Engineer is fully responsibility over costs and schedule for its activities within the Digital Design Group Activities :
- Electrical design including technical proposal, specification, trade off, architecture and detailed design
- Validation through simulations and characterization tests
- Consider in the design all the specific space constraints such as radiation, thermal, and assembly constraints
** Write all the justification files Qualifications** :
- Engineering degree in electronics from an Electronics Engineer High School
- Digital designer with knowledge in VHDL coding, simulation and synthesis, low level software in C
Soft skills required :
- Sense of commitment, well organised, team work, highly pro-active
- Innovative/Creative, good analytical approach, logical thinker
- Very good communication capabilities, good written and oral presentation skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to follow and conduct strong design guidelines and rules