A vacancy for a M&A and major commercial deals assessment and overall Airbus Group finance performance analyst position has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join the newly created Corporate Controlling organization and especially the Group Financial Analysis and Valuation team. In that role the candidate will contribute to:
- Assess Airbus Divisions strategic business cases, major complex commercial offers and M&A transactions which include financial analysis, risk assessment, critical & constructive review of the cases.
- Prepare recommendation for Group CFO decisions for major transactions
- Provide transaction methodology to support and ensure consistency across Divisions
- Actively analyse the Group Portfolio financial performance in collaboration with Strategy department to ensure proper/optimal capital allocation and strategic fit
- Build a consistent set of controlling KPIs across the group with increased focus on divisions and portfolio analysis and benchmark with peers, so as to measure performance, set targets in a more dynamic way and be actively involved in performance enhancement initiative
- Support the strategic planning process of Airbus Group with content inputs and proposals.
You will have the following skills and competences:
• 5-year degree in finance and/or economics, alternatively an engineering degree + MBA;
• min 5 years of experience as an financial auditor / Transaction services (ideally at one of the big five) or experience as an financial analyst (M&A, credit analysis, investment banking,...)
• Recognized team player able to build a network, particularly with Divisions.
• Strong analytical skills and experience in financial modelling
• Ability to prepare powerful and synthetic reports for Top management
• Autonomy to meet tight project deadlines
• « critical thinking » and "can do" attitude to propose alternative ideas on risk mitigation, investment yield improvement, and alternative KPIs for performance analysis and challenge,
• « clear thinking » be able in a complex situation to quickly identify the roots cause and develop a simple & understandable communication around them and propose concrete and practical solutions to address them
• Negotiation level of English and French is required, or German is a plus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.