Description du poste
What is it about?
New ERP is not just an upgrade of our current SAP solution to the last and most modern version SAP S4/HANA. This is profound transformation program aiming at revisiting our processes, methods and tools to build together our future and sustainable backbone that will allow working smarter, quicker for our people, customers, suppliers and our businesses.
Why and Why now?
- Final step of company integration will not be possible without a holistic transformation with technology as accelerator,
- Digitalization and business innovation are not scalable in today's fragmented business process and technology landscape,
- Non-standardization across functions and sites prevent best practices sharing and deployment.
- Harmonized & integrated processes
- Faster solutions (including for reporting and analytics)
- Data consistency & continuity
- User-friendly solutions
Your job in the program:
Reporting to Head of Methods & Tools in the Sales & Marketing organisation (EB), you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the EB Data Office, working alongside the EB Data Officer, in order to facilitation the Digital Transformation strategy in EB.
- Your mission:
- To ensure that all EB data worldwide is properly governed, is fit-for-purpose and is available On Quality to all requestors & Use Cases, in order to enable EB's digital strategy and increase sales.
- Your responsibilities:
- Situated in the Methods & Tools department of EB (EBI) you will report to the Head of Methods & Tools and have specific responsibility for:
- Data cleansing
- Managing data requests
- Managing the EB part of the Company's Data Catalogue
- Organising Business Object definitions, including attributes, characteristics, segmentation, life-cycle & associated processes
- Ensuring that EB processes are linked to data and that the data is On Quality
- An ability to ?prendre du recul? and think in conceptual terms
- A knowledge of, and ideally previous experience of running Master Data Management project(s)
- Managerial skill in aligning stakeholders around concept definitions, in order that single source of truth platforms (Salesforce, SAP) contain viable data for live decision-making & reporting
Starting immediately is the need to align around a new MDM topic: Customer. This has never been done before in Marketing, Sales & After Sales (Support & Services) & with the arrival of SAP S4 Hana it is now vital to get this right, or the goals of the transformation shall not be met.
Candidates possessing the following attributes shall be considered as having an advantage:
- Languages: French, German & English
- Previous MDM experience
- Previous work with AH's HData platform (?Skywise? / Palentir)
- General knowledge of AH
- Business objects
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.