- Entreprise : MANAERO
- Localisation : Blagnac - France - Occitanie
- Fonction : Planning Officer
- Type de contrat : Mission / Intérim
- Date de publication : 20-11-2022
Description du poste
Regarding Aircraft Recovery Process: - Analyse aircraft Maintenance records during Pre-recovery and Recovery phases. - Produce bridging from MS company to MPD Airbus in accordance with contractual return conditions. - Support Records team for commitment letter writing during Recovery process. - Initialise or update AMASIS. Work Order Technical Definition: - Analyze contractual delivery conditions and Maintenance open items from the Recovery and define list of works to be done for Work package issuance. - Ensure Work package AMASIS initialization, printout and formatting. - Ensure the follow-up and the actualization of the Work package during the Working Party. - Support TPS team for MPD tasks queries. Working Party Analysis: - Reception from Records team all the necessary documents (Tally sheet sign off, release certificates...) in order to perform the Tally Sheet check. - Control the conformity of the work performed by the MRO concerning maintenance tasks sign-off in accordance with the last issue of the Work package. - Update AMASIS. Aircraft Delivery Process: - Update MPD aircraft status following working party analysis. - Support records team for aircraft records presentation to the customer during acceptance phase. Masters development: - Build and Update AIRBUS and ATR CN / AD master status - Build and Update AIRBUS and ATR engines CN / AD master status - Build and Update appliance CN / AD master status - Build and Update AIRBUS and ATR TCC master status - Build and Update AIRBUS and ATR MPD master status - Build and Update AIRBUS and ATR X-reference ALI & CMR to MPD Aircraft Operator Technical follow-up: - A/C AMASIS initialisation (CN, Kardex, Section III, Section VI). - TFR & HIL follow up. - CN follow up. - MS & Kardex follow up. - Establish monthly report. - Establish Maintenance work package. - Work package follow up and analysis following working party. Scheduled maintenance: - Build a scheduled maintenance in accordance with the applicable regulations. - Scheduled Maintenance evolution follow up. Other: - Update aircraft GIS maintenance status. - Support records team for Ferry Flight Permit. - Support records team for Part Robbery Statement. - Documentation filing and updating follow up.
· Diploma: - BAC + 3 minimum in Aeronautical domain (in continuing airworthiness and/or maintenance activities). · Technical Knowledge: - Knowledge of the applicable airworthiness regulations - Knowledge of the AIB, BNG & ATR A/C family - Knowledge of Airbus World and Airbus Supply - Knowledge of the aircraft records and contents - Knowledge of IFR/AMASIS software is a plus - Fluent speaking, reading & writing English language - Ability to make decision and perform analysis · Relational skills and attitudes: The person performing this role is expected to be: - Responsible - Rigorous - Organised - Proactive and reactive - Dynamic - With communication skills
- Date de début : 31/10/2022
- Durée : 6 mois
- Expérience requise : 2 à 4 ans d'expérience
- Salaire : nc.
- Référence : MAN_2022_10_01
- Secteur d'activité : Maintenance Aéronautique
Offres d'emploi aéronautique similaires à Planning Officer
Retrouvez l'ensemble des offres