Description du poste
A vacancy for a Product Business Manager (m/f) has arisen within Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space in Elancourt site (78).
SLC develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies as well as professional applications. SLC offers a complete portfolio of professional applications to support the digital transformation of the missions of its customers. This programme line of Airbus Defence and Space employs nearly 1200 people across 17 countries.
You will join the ?Application Product Line? department in charge of delivering a competitive portfolio of professional applications in the fields of public safety and business critical segments.
Your main missions will be to:
- Define the Agnet Application roadmap and manage the backlog for each release,
- Deliver the Agnet Application sales support materials,
- Support the commercial launch of the releases,
- Support the bids.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1) Definition of the roadmap and backlog management:
- Analyze the market needs and the competition and define the Agnet Application strategy,
- Define the roadmap supporting the defined strategy,
- Define and arbitrate the backlog priorities for each release to meet the market demand,
- Manage the solution evolutions requests,
- Manage and arbitrate the budget allocation for the Agnet Application,
- Assess the business case and ensure the profitability of the solution,
- Manage the lifecycle of the solution,
2) Commercial launch of the releases:
- Business model,
- Pricing policy,
- Go-to-Market plan,
- Marketing documents/sales kit,
3) Support the Sales, Business Analysts, Bid Managers, Programs Managers:
- Deliver solutions/products and Roadmaps presentations & promotion at customer meetings, exhibition and trade shows, ?,
- Provide contents for Marketing materials (white papers, brochures, sales guides, marketing slide set, PMR Online, ...),
- Train the sales, Business Analysts, bid teams,
- Support the bids: questions related to the solution, to the roadmap, roadmap commitments, specific business model or pricing?
This role will involve some travels for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Engineering degree and ideally to a Business Degree as well,
- 5 to 10 years of working experience related to IT and smartphone applications business,
- Good knowledge of public safety and business critical market segments,
Customer oriented mindset,
- Language skills: fluency in both French and English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.