Description du poste
Who we are?
Airbus is a global industrial player and aircraft manufacturer with the highest requirements for safety and security. The increased digitalization of our products (e.g. machine learning, cloud computing...) has opened the door to new cybersecurity threats.
To face these challenges, our Flight and Integration Test Center team creates tests representing real attacks on real avionic systems in order to anticipate the threats that in-service aircraft or helicopters could face. Composed of specialists combining multiple competencies (e.g. on avionics and common networks, radio transmissions, operating systems, and others), this transnational team is recognized company-wide for its unique expertise combining avionics and security skills.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Product Security Pentester (m/f) based in Toulouse (31), France. Your role will be to perform penetration tests on Airbus airborne products and systems (integrated and embedded systems) to identify security weaknesses before the entry into service of our products. As our environment is constantly shifting, you will also contribute actively to the continuous improvement of our activities (exploring new attack techniques, tracking new technologies appearing on the market, developing penetration test cases and tools).
Are you ready for this challenge?
What you will do with us:
As a Product Security Pentester (m/f), your main tasks will be the following:
- Develop and perform adversarial security test against Airbus airborne products and related services,
- Evaluate products and systems configuration gathering system or multi-system configuration items and performing configuration review
- Code analysis & hardware/binary reverse engineering to identify weaknesses and/or vulnerabilities on hardware & software
- Contribute to the design, development, implementation and integration of Airbus airborne products disseminating the attacker mindset and sharing technical expertise with designers and developers,
- Develop tools to test avionics systems
- Compile technical reports and presentation to describe findings, to recommend fix and to support security analysis process,
- Contribute to research and development to explore innovative ways to evaluate Airbus products security
This position requires a French or NATO security clearance. This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The skills we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other similar related degree, with a first experience in penetration testing on embedded systems for the industry field
- Software development skills to support penetration testing, including vulnerability development, reverse engineering tool modules, covert tunneling, scanning scripts, and passive collection
- Experience with:
- - software analysis (e.g. static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, etc.) as applied to high-level programming languages (C, C++, Java)
- - RTOS based systems,
- - PowerPC, ARM, Xilinx FPGA, RISCx,
- - Other hardware computing development experience,
- - Assembly language experience (any current architecture/OS),
- - TCP/IP MITM, spoofing, exploitation experience,
- - Embedded network protocol,
- - RF based systems,
- - Cloud-based computing systems.
- Understanding of and experience either executing or defending against complex, targeted cyber threats to high-value systems and data
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to present technical approaches and findings
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications)
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Negotiation level of French and English
Why join us?
1/ Work in a multicultural environment, with a significant scale, on a worldwide perimeter, within a team of security experts providing resilient, agile and cutting edge cyber security solutions for a wide range of assets (IT, OT/ICS, Products).
2/ Get the opportunity to grow your skills and capabilities thanks to our Airbus learning offer (digital solutions, classroom sessions, certified training....) and mobility opportunities. Being part of the Airbus team, you will have access to an evolving career plan adapted to your profile.
3/ Work in a balanced environment: Beyond the many benefits offered to its employees, joining Airbus is also the guarantee of a respectable work-life balance.
Airbus gives you the opportunity to apply your expertise and develop your skills and competencies. Join us!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.